Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Tiger Mosquito

From: Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 19:13:01 -0700

Dave Aitel wrote:
Another day, another MSRPC bug down. I think Sinan kicked out a couple
other bugs from MS Tuesday today while I was messing with alignments
and shellcode.

Do you guys really not have someone leaking PVP patches to you ahead of
time?

When I met Ben Fathi at the MS party in Vegas he didn't seem stressed
at all for someone with this kind of Tuesday coming up. He seemed
calm. Collected. I think he bears a slight resemblance to Obi-Wan in
the original Star Wars.

You shall make him far more powerful than you could possibly imagine?

                                        BB