Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Problems to solve

From: "Matt Oh" <oh.jeongwook () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:18:15 -0700

That's only because we chose to use some general GUI toolkit and
general database and some general script language.

Everyone will use their choice of tools. But I think it's not so fair
that one shows just one example and says two tools are same. And just
concentrate on the distribution file size and output file size and
execution time.

I don't want to argue with anyone, but I think bin-diffing tool is
about showing the "probable security patches" in two binaries, not the
tool size and handiness or analysis speed. And that's what DG is
concentrating on.

Thanks.