Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: [Dailydave] http://home.hamptonroads.com/stories/story.cfm?story=110889&ran=223062

From: Parity <pty.err () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 01:41:47 -0700

60 seconds with eBay yields the names and model numbers of the so-called
"ATM's" that are currently popular for deployment on private premises.
(Sigh, I miss the Alexis Park.)  Another 5 minutes with Google yields
installation manuals, detailing access to the administrative menu and, of
course, default passcodes.

I once observed somebody use the default passcode to access the
administrative menu of a unit in the field.  It seemed shocking at the
time...

- Eric