Dailydave mailing list archives

David Maynor's You Are the Trojan

From: "Haines, Charles - AES" <Charles.Haines () itt com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 10:33:43 -0400

Does anyone know if Maynor ever released his source code from his talk
at ToorCon 2005?  I just came across the talk and I'm really interested
in the work he did.  I tried to find his source code on source forge
like he says in the paper but couldn't and would like to take a look at
it.

Thanks,
Chuck
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are proprietary and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views
or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of ITT, Inc. The recipient should check
this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.