Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Hezbolla question

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 19:47:19 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006, Kyle Maxwell wrote:
On 7/14/06, Lorenzo Hernández García-Hierro <lorenzohgh () tuxedo-es org> wrote:
Anyways, why you point out Israel? People usually
don't hate Israel, they hate the Jewish population as a whole. Such a
sad thing has been there for many years now as well, and there isn't
much to do except trying to stay out of trouble.

<snip politics blargh>

I believe the point is that many Israel-based security companies
employ a lot of military reservists, and, should the conflict widen,
those being called up would not be at their desks as they attend to
their other obligations.

The world goes on. The Sun will still be there tomorrow. Business will
still do business even if the unthinkable happens and they have to
outsource to India. ;)

That said, most of us in the IT industry are geeks. In the army we either
did desk jobs or fixed Windows 95.

--
Kyle Maxwell
http://caffeinatedsecurity.com