Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: The Week of Oracle Database Bugs

From: ¯`·._The Sun_.·´¯ <sun () vakharia info>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 00:09:22 +0530

Old? She is just about as old as Madonna or Sharon Stone (around 48) :)

I wonder how she handles the top executives (particularly Edward Screven, CCA) considering all the bad press that
Oracle security has been getting in recent times.On a related note, David L has just released his comparison paper
(Oracle 10g v/s SQL 2005): http://www.databasesecurity.com/dbsec/comparison.pdf

CC: sqlsec () yahoo com; dailydave@lists.immunitysec.comFrom: daniel () ugc-labs co.ukSubject: Re: [Dailydave] The Week
of Oracle Database BugsDate: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:31:26 +0700To: sun@vakharia.infoOld women are a threat to US national
security, surely this would give Mary-Ann a kick up the ass and actually doing something rather than abusing Dave and
Cesar over their research?