Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: The sky's downward trajectory

From: "Halvar Flake" <halvar () gmx de>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 13:28:23 +0100

As far as I can judge it, there is more than 8 bits of entropy.

I might be wrong with this, but there seem to be 8 bits of entropy
per DLL -- not 8 bits in total. This, together with DLL-remapping
on collision, should provide for more than 8 bits total entropy.

I might be wrong though.

Cheers,
Halvar