Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: my idea of the day

From: bigschu () moments-in-time net
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 17:32:40 -0700

I'm guessing the product referred to below is one from Berkeley
Varitronics (www.bvsystems.com).  They have a number of spectrum
analysis and wi-fi specific products as well as their Hive mapping
software.  The webpage for the YellowjacketPLUS 802.11b
(http://www.bvsystems.com/Products/WLAN/Yellowjacket+/yellowjacket+.htm)
gives a quick run-down of some product capabilities.

Mike