Dailydave mailing list archives

DKM is back :>

From: "Dave Aitel" <dave.aitel () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 23:52:31 -0400

We live in some sort of alternate universe, where one of the best writers of
our time has a day job as an SQL Server designer. If you haven't read The
Long Run, or The Last Dancer [1], you should. Anyways, he emerged from the
depths and now has a weblog: http://danielkeysmoran.blogspot.com/ .

I was going to write a big long post about buying bugs, and valuing
vulnerabilities, and stuff like that, but I'll leave that for tomorrow.
Today is happy Mac Hunting Day! (Everyone is learning the hard way whether
or not mDNS can be exploited only from local networks now that CANVAS
Professional has been updated with the mDNS exploit ;>)

-dave

[1]
http://www.amazon.com/Long-Run-Tale-Continuing-Time/dp/1576466396/ref=pd_bbs_4/104-5280247-2871126?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1181014014&sr=8-4