Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Information security certifications diversity and getting lost

From: Jason Alexander <jalexander () plus net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 09:32:00 -0700

 I think a lot of the answers on this thread seem to concentrate on pen testing knowledge and techniques. The CISSP is
much more than that (theres ten doamins) for example I am a information security manager and I would never pen test our
networks. I always call in the "experts" to do this but having a CISSP helped me gain the knopwledge to know if those
guys are really earning their cash !! Just my 2 cents.