Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: add %ebx, (%esi)

From: "Mateusz Berezecki" <mateuszb () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 01:19:54 +0200

On 7/17/07, Dave Aitel <dave () immunityinc com> wrote:

MOSDEF has always had an x86 assembler, but it was slow (based on
spark.py as a parser, which was the best available at the time MOSDEF
was created originally). I've rewritten the x86 assembler's parser and
you can now access a small web sample here:
http://www.immunityinc.com/cgi-bin/assemble.py . You may or may not
find this useful. Let me know if you find any bugs!

You should try ANTLR parser generator. It supports outputing automatically
generated parsers/interpreters/translators/etc in C#, Objective-C, C,
C++, Java , Ruby and
Python. So whatever is needed is there. It is a LL(*) parser generator
unlike most
of old flex/bison which are LR ones.

It's worth mentioning since version 3 is already out there :)

Mateusz Berezecki