Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: argeniss and vulndisco thoughts?

From: admin () gleg net
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 23:30:38 -0600

Hi,

Hi all,

I have been a user of CANVAS since 2005 with vulndisco, however, I
will be doing some pen tests using argeniss 0day pack soon.  I just
wanted to get any thoughts one which package anyone has found more
useful and why.  Any input is appreciated, and I am also glad to share
with you my experience using canvas/vulndisco as well...
--

Cesar Cerrudo with his team did the amazing work.
When developing exploits for Argeniss 0day Pack, we are trying to keep

--
Best regards,
Evgeny Legerov