Dailydave mailing list archives

REMINDER: ShakaCon 2009 Call for Papers and Trainers - Deadline February 15th

From: "Shakacon" <info () shakacon org>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 16:10:22 -1000

Aloha from Hawaii where it is currently 72 F / 22.2 C / 295.4 K.

If it's colder where you're at you may want to consider submitting to
speak at Shakacon - and yes, our conference is in June but the
temperature only varies by about 10 degrees no matter what time of year
it is.  While we have received excellent submissions for speaking and
training spots we still do have a few speaking slots available.  We are
also looking to select two keynote speakers so if you feel like a summer
security vacation in Hawaii check us out -
http://www.shakacon.org/2009CFP.html

For those interested in registration details please contact info (a)
shakacon.org.

###############################
ShakaCon III Crew
Hawaii: Home of Sun, Surf, and C Shells
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if
you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or
incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a
hard-copy version.