Dailydave mailing list archives

INFILTRATE 2012 Speakers!

From: Dave Aitel <dave () immunityinc com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 15:50:11 -0400

Generally I'd like to make all INFILTRATE speakers watch this
<http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/hans_rosling_shows_the_best_stats_you_ve_ever_seen.html>
video and then make their talks AT LEAST AS GOOD as an old guy
blabbering about statistics. :> However, in order for people to purchase
tickets, I understand that you often want to SEE who is talking. A
partial list of speakers is now here
<http://infiltratecon.com/speakers.html>!

I look forward to Paul and Massimiliano heckling Dan Rosenberg about the
intricacies of heap allocators in the Linux kernel.  Charlie Miller's
talk is not on anti-viruses, of course, but we thought it'd be funny to
say that. :>

In any case, there are at least two more talks we'll be able to announce
soon, I hope. But you should buy your tickets now, because I think the
prices go up Oct 1st.

-dave