Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: RomPager

From: Piotr Bania <bania.piotr () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 15:27:36 +0100

yo,

(just some additional info)

if someone is bored enough to do some additional analysis/reading:
- http://cawanblog.blogspot.com/2015/02/misfortune-cookie-cve-2014-9222.html

or my own adventure with some awkward hardware hacking (refers to
other bug though but vendor stays the same):
- http://piotrbania.com/all/articles/tplink_patch/

- pb