Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: CVSS is the worst compression algorithm ever

From: Christian Heinrich <christian.heinrich () cmlh id au>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019 08:02:42 +1000

Dave,

On Fri, 11 Jan 2019 at 04:51, Dave Aitel <dave.aitel () gmail com> wrote:
The issue is simplified to: If an SQLi exists, how does that rank for the
CVSS Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability sections. Like, here's
an example: https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/detail/CVE-2013-0375 . As you
can see there is "low" impact on confidentiality and integrity, and NO
impact on availability.

For the record, Bruce from https://www.first.org/members/teams/oracle
represented their feedback to cvss-sig () lists first org