BreachExchange mailing list archives

Re: [Re] Hobbit's questions on one-time transaction numbers...

From: Chris Walsh <cwalsh () cwalsh org>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 23:23:17 -0600

They existED.  Not sure of their current status.

Hobbit:  I emailed the following last nite, but got a 550 from your
smtp daemon.

I think MBNA used Orbiscom's ControlPay. Cyota (now owned by RSA)
had a similar solution called SecureClick.  Info I could find via
google is sparse,
http://specials.ft.com/ftit/sept2001/FT3D4SI86RC.html  is about the
best I found :^(.  I DK about the per-vendor stuff at all.

The 550 was my fault, and is now fixed, but since this Q seems to
have some general interest....

Chris