BreachExchange mailing list archives

Re: CDW-G Survey on Higher Ed. Security

From: Adam Shostack <adam () homeport org>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 14:26:14 -0400

Thanks for passing that on.

I find it disappointing that CDW chooses to release a presentation,
rather than a report, but that's their choice.  It's also too bad that
they don't reporduce their survey instrument/list of questions, or
discuss the wide variance in the number of respondants: Many slides
don't mention it, slide 12 mentions 60, slide 20 mentions their survey
as having 182 completed questions.

Adam