BreachExchange mailing list archives

Re: Hackers Get Bum Rap For Corporate America's Digital Delinquency

From: Adam Shostack <adam () homeport org>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 15:05:59 -0400

This is exciting stuff, and is an example of how research can be done
when we share data.  He's making his data available--it's largely, but
not entirely, driven by the attrition data set.

See
http://www.wiareport.org/index.php/43/6-million-personal-records-compromised-each-month-2-billion-in-total-by-december#more-43

Adam