BreachExchange mailing list archives

Michaels Warns Customers Of Possible Data Breach (fwd)

From: security curmudgeon <jericho () attrition org>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 14:24:45 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks to Joseph K for sending this in. Interesting that Michaels sends
this out, and uses a link tracking service to see who clicks through to
their FTC.gov link. For reference, this is the URL. I do not recommend
clicking it:

http://links. mkt2433. com/ctt?kn=4&ms=MzQ0Mzk1MgS2&r=MjMyNTg5NTI3NDMS1&b=3&j=MTA4NDc2MjYxS0&mt=1&rt=0