BreachExchange mailing list archives

Beach preschool warns parents following security breach

From: Erica Absetz <erica () riskbasedsecurity com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 10:53:24 -0400

http://www.wvec.com/my-city/vabeach/Beach-preschool-warns--199568361.html

VIRGINIA BEACH - A private pre-school warned parents about a security
breach Friday.

 A notice on the Plaza Baptist Christian Preschool Website and tweeted
around 1:30 p.m. states "an unidentified person, that did not have a
child enrolled at our school, was allowed access into our building. He
was allowed access by following behind a parent who already swiped
their own personal security card."

The school didn't identify the person or give further information
about the incident.

The notice, from the director, stressed the importance of security at
the school and of people not letting anyone in as they access the S.
Rosemont Road school.