Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Institutional Security Policies

From: Alex Campoe <campoe () USF EDU>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 21:28:34 -0400

Along the same lines ...

Our policies are listed under the "Policies" heading of
http://security.usf.edu. Our guidelines (we call them "best practices")
are kept on the private part of the web site. The web site, the policies
and best practices are all currently under review.

Alex

-------
J. Alex Campoe
Associate Director, Systems, Academic Computing
Data Security Manager
University of South Florida
Phone (813) 974-1796