Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Need Recommendations on CD duplication

From: "Barros, Jacob" <jkbarros () GRACE EDU>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 15:27:51 -0500

Jim,

We use an outfit at http://mixonic.com .  We only order around 750 but
we've been pleased with the process and the product.  The only catch
we've seen is that the colors printed on the CD don't always match the
colors we upload on the design.  What we typically do is order a couple
just to see what the colors look like before we order the big batch.

They are still running a special for free ground shipping.  If you get
the data and CD layout uploaded today, you might be able to pick up the
free shipping deal.

Feel free to respond or call if you have nay questions.  574-372-5100
x6178

Jake Barros
Grace College