Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Recommendations On Cabinet Level InfoSec position

From: art <stgeorge () UNM EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:42:48 -0600

Here at the U of New Mexico we are close to advertising for an information
security officer, functionally the mosr senior one on campus, ans this
individual will report initially to the highest ranking IT official on
campus (currently an Associate VP), but eventually to the CIO when that
position is created.

Art St. George

--On Wednesday, July 09, 2003 5:25 PM -0500 Dan Updegrove