Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: InfraGard

From: Jeni Li <jeni.li () ASU EDU>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 09:51:50 -0700

Two employees of Arizona State University are on the board of Phoenix
InfraGard (Lois Lehman, President; myself, Program Coordinator) and one or
two others are members. Individuals from the University of Arizona and the
Maricopa County Community College District are also members and/or fairly
regular meeting attendees -- and I believe that somebody from UofA is on the
board of Tucson InfraGard. Several current and past Phoenix InfraGard board
members serve on the curriculum advisory boards for a handful of Maricopa
community colleges developing infosec and forensics curricula.

I would say the chapter is thriving and picking up speed. We have had some
very good programs at the meetings, but I think the chapter's main benefit
to colleges and universities at present is in networking and making
connections.

Jeni Li
Arizona State University

From: Rodney Petersen <rpetersen () EDUCAUSE EDU>