Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Windows Domain Question

From: Ariel Silverstone <ariel.silverstone () TEMPLE EDU>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 13:07:45 -0500

Colleagues,

Temple has evaluated the major players in the market.  We have decided to go
with a centralized solution (that does NOT require a domain login). The
solution we picked was Symantec Enterprise.

I penned an article in Syllabus magazine regarding that:
http://www.syllabus.com/article.asp?id=8726

All are welcome to contact me off list at ariel.silverstone () temple edu

Thank you,

Ariel Silverstone, CISSP, CBCP