Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Recommendations for security consultant?

From: "Scott E. Siddall" <siddall () DENISON EDU>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 21:14:49 -0400

Like everyone else, Denison University is working hard to manage the myriad
network and security concerns related to malware, service attacks, spam,
bandwidth management and capacity planning.   We’re looking for a security
consultant with higher ed experience who can assess our current tactics,
perform penetration testing, advise on procedural improvements and assist
with follow-up testing.  We’re currently upgrading our firewall,
implementing a VPN solution and adding the Bradford Campus Manager solution.

Any recommendations?

PLEASE reply to me directly, off list.  (A reply to this posting will go to
the list).   Thanks in advance.

        Scott