Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Email for retired faculty

From: Bob Kalal <kalal.1 () OSU EDU>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 15:50:02 -0400

Ohio State likewise provides email for emeritus faculty. The emeritus
appointment is carried in the university HR system and they are
pretty much treated like active faculty for most university services
though I think their parking, gym locker, and faculty club membership
cost less. Many still have offices in their departments and still
teach.

Bob Kalal