Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Question regarding Marketscore spyware

From: Gary Dobbins <dobbins () ND EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 16:31:17 -0500

BTW, we've also applied this trick to misdirect access attempts to known
phishing sites.  When someone is 'successfully' duped into actually
clicking the link offered by a phish-mail, they instead get our friendly
webpage which describes why one should be suspicious of such emails.

Tom Klimek wrote:
Packeter class definition:

Class ----> Marketscore
Protocol--> IP