Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: NAT for Outside servers

From: "Flagg, Martin D." <FlaggMD () HIRAM EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:04:29 -0500

Thanks for information, currently we are running a PIX520 but are going
to be migrating to a FWSM.  At the same time, we are going to be loosing
our DMZ address space do to an Internet provider change.  I was hoping
to use NAT so that DMZ servers would not have to be all readdressed at
once.   From what you say this should work fine.

Martin D. Flagg
Network Engineer/Administrator
Hiram College

When you want nothing you are seldom lacking.