Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Websites for Patch Management Issues?

From: Roger Safian <r-safian () NORTHWESTERN EDU>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 08:20:47 -0500

At 12:59 AM 5/3/2006, Tim Lane put fingers to keyboard and wrote:
Hi there,

Is there anyone aware of any good websites that cover problems with MS Patch Management?  Increasingly we are finding
problems with MS patches we have applied.

Some testing has been introduced but does not cover anything, a website that covers operational issues or bugs/fixes
with patches themselves would be helpful if anyone knows of one or more.

Just out of curiosity, what sort of problems have you encountered?

--
Roger A. Safian
r-safian () northwestern edu (email) public key available on many key servers.