Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: MRTG, RT, WiKi,

From: Ashi Sheth <asheth () AUS EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 06:09:28 +0400

Ron -

Another thing you may want to consider instead of / along with MRTG is Cacti. It simplifies a lot of the gathering of
information especially where it comes to finding out which modules are in Cisco equipment because there is a pre-built
template that comes with the base install. I'm sure that there are others out there who have already created templates
for other equipment types as well.

just my $.02...

Thanks.

Ashi Sheth