Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Windows Encryption Utilities

From: Chris Green <cmgreen () UAB EDU>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 13:31:01 -0500

What are you all doing for recovery/escrow?  That's what moves us towards
needing to look at costlier products.   Having someone forget the password
for something they worked on for 10 years is terrible. Having someone do it
intentionally using the recommended tool is probably worse.

I'd love if anyone has recommendations in that area.