Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Email formats

From: Kent Percival <percival () UOGUELPH CA>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 00:49:20 -0400

We're getting a little off topic but ...

It depends a lot on the email client you are using.  I love the digest
format, and HTML mail because my mail reader displays the digest as a
series of attachments, each an HTML formatted email object.  I get the
message more quickly when the writer uses appropriate formatting.

....Kent