Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

SANS training available at Purdue University

From: "Hedrick, Gregory W" <hedrick () PURDUE EDU>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 13:16:37 -0400

Please forward the following to your friends and colleagues.

*********************************
Purdue University and SANS are pleased to offer a week long session of the extremely popular SANS certification course
SECURITY 401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style. This training is offered to educational employees K-12 and college,
non-federal US law enforcement personnel, and library staff, at a significantly reduced price (over 70% off of the
normal price). Check out the course details at ?http://www.sans.org/training/description.php?tid=240

We are offering this training at $1195 per person: This includes your course registration, and manuals. Breakfast,
lunch and dinner are on your own. If your staff want to become certified, that will cost an additional $300 and the
request to be certified must be stated before the end of training.

If you are interested in attending the training but you do not work in education, law enforcement or city or state
government, you may still attend the training but the cost for the training would be the full amount, $3345.00

SECURITY 401: Security ?Essentials Bootcamp Style

January 22 - 27, 2007
9am - 5pm, Mon-Sat,+ Mon - Fri  evening lab work, training located at Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN

If you are interested in reserving a seat at these greatly reduced priced training sessions, don't wait to contact
Cherry Delaney at cdelaney () purdue edu

We have about 20 seats to fill to meet our 125 requirements.

Cherry Delaney
Security and Privacy Training and Outreach
Purdue University
YONG 605
302 Wood St.
West Lafayette, IN47907-2108