Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Log management

From: "Charles L. Bombard" <BombardC () CCV EDU>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:36:25 -0500

Good point! Thanks.

-Charlie

Charles Bombard, GSEC
LAN/Systems Administrator
Community College of Vermont
119 Pearl Street
Burlington, VT 05401
802.657.4234
bombardc () ccv edu

PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged,
confidential, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original. Any other use of an email received in error is prohibited.