Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Any one know about CE-Infosys compsec encryption

From: James Moore <jhmiso () RIT EDU>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:26:13 -0500

I had picked up their tools in March of 2006.  It seems to be that I am
a bit behind in my evaluation process.  It appears that they have a
small suite of encryption products that is available for free for both
windows and Linux (unmanaged).

Anyone have recent experience?  Any experience with their managed
products?

Jim

Ref: http://www.ce-infosys.com/english/index.html

- - - -
Jim Moore, CISSP, IAM
Information Security Officer
Rochester Institute of Technology
13 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY 14623-5603
(585) 475-5406 (office)
(585) 475-4122 (lab)
(585) 475-7950 (fax)

"We will have a chance when we are as efficient at communicating
information security best practices, as hackers and criminals are at
sharing attack information"  - Peter Presidio