Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Virginia Tech folks

From: Russell Fulton <r.fulton () AUCKLAND AC NZ>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 10:48:02 +1200

Hi Randy,

          I woke up this morning to this news on the radio. As Cal said
"Further words fail me..." We are thinking of all you folk at VT.  Hang
in there.

Russell

Randy Marchany wrote:
All, just wanted to convey our personal thanks for your emails asking about
our well-being after today's events here at VA Tech. The Security Office and
Lab staff are unhurt and safe. We have a lot of work to do in the next couple
of weeks but we want you to know that we appreciate your emails.

      -Randy Marchany, Wayne Donald, Nick Pachis, Brad Tilley, Philip Kobezak
      VA Tech IT Security Office & Lab