Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: FW: Skype allowance

From: Tomo <tomo () LONDON EDU>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 14:46:53 +0100

I'm suspecting that we're going to have to open up a port inbound, but
in the meantime I'm looking at whether running one node on campus as a
bastion supernode is a feasible option (linux, nicely locked down) that
fixes things.

Tomo | Senior Network & Telecommunications Infrastructure Engineer
Direct line: +44 (0)20 7000 7777 | Email: tomo () london edu

www.london.edu