Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: EDU-Sec podcast?

From: Roger Safian <r-safian () NORTHWESTERN EDU>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13:59:59 -0500

At 01:48 PM 9/29/2008, Dewhirst, Rob put fingers to keyboard and wrote:
Does anyone know of any IT Security Podcasts that focus on edu-
specific issues? Or has anyone thought of starting one?

Funny you should mention this...I'm off to a meeting in a couple of
minute to go over the draft script for our first one.

When they're available, I'll post links.

--
Roger A. Safian
r-safian () northwestern edu (email) public key available on many key servers.