Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: OSSIM

From: Andres Almanza <araja1014 () YAHOO ES>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 15:52:09 +0000

Hello Mrs Jason
Firs, my name is Andres Almanza

I was study ossim, in my it infraestructure. Is a good project, obviusly is not the same that a comercial product but,
is very good.

The framework is very good to monitoring many thigs, interesting the integration between ossim and ossec, because the
review the windows server is very easy.

The report and console, are very interesting.

Tell me , what do you know?
Maybe i can tell you something else about OSSIM