Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Pen Test vendors

From: "Peterman, Martin (mdp4s)" <mdp4s () VIRGINIA EDU>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 15:30:55 -0500

Hey Randy,

How is Florida?

I am looking to build my network skills and would like to observe a penetration test, i.e., be with the tester while it
is going on.  Do you know anyone who would be willing to do that with me?

Thanks much,
Marty

Marty Peterman, CISSP
peterman () virginia edu
Information Security Analyst
Information Security, Policy, and Records Office (ISPRO)
Office of the Vice President/CIO
University of Virginia, 2400 Old Ivy Rd.                 Phone  434.243.4909
Box 400898, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4898               Fax    434.243.9197
http://www.itc.virginia.edu/security/