Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: ISO 27002

From: Doug Markiewicz <dmarkiew+educause () ANDREW CMU EDU>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 09:57:44 -0500

If you're buying online, you can go to either the ISO or the ANSI website.  If you have questions and actually want to
talk to
somebody, I would suggest contacting ANSI.  That's where ISO will direct your question since they're the official ISO
member body in
the US.  ANSI can be reached at 212-642-4900 or by email at info () ansi org.  If you became an ANSI member, you saved
money.  That
only works in your favor if you're buying a site license.  We found the site license to be a bit cost prohibitive and
just purchased
a couple individual licenses for people who use the document on a regular basis.