Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: MOU/SLA

From: Krizi Trivisani <krizi () GWU EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 09:02:26 -0400

Hi Daniel,

We have one between The George Washington University, American University,
and Georgetown University here in DC.  Our security addendum is finalized
and is in active use.  For copies and more information, please contact
George Nunez in our Public Safety and Emergency Management division.  He
will have information re: all the University groups not just IT.  I have
been very pleased with the MOU and the three universities mentioned above
just gave a presentation on the importance of including your Information
Security Office in emergency planning.

Nunez, George
Uv Supv for Oprs & Partnership
    Public Safety and Emerg Mgmt
    Rice Hall
    2121 Eye St NW Ste 701
    Washington, DC 20052

    Ph. (202) 994-8307
     <mailto:nunezge () gwu edu> nunezge () gwu edu
     <mailto:geonunez () gwu edu> geonunez () gwu edu (preferred email)

Cheers,
Krizi

Krizi Trivisani, CISSP

Director of Systems Security Operations