Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Gmail for students and IMAP

From: Morrow Long <morrow.long () YALE EDU>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 16:46:59 -0400

There is the famous "Modern Man" rap/poem by George Carlin which starts :

"I’m a modern man, a man for the millennium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multi-cultural, post-modern deconstruction that is anatomically and ecologically incorrect. I’ve been up linked and downloaded, I’ve been inputted and outsourced, I know the upside of downsizing, I know the downside of upgrading. I’m a high-tech low- life. A cutting edge, state-of-the-art bi-coastal multi-tasker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond! ...."

[ http://www.futurehi.net/archives/000548.html]

- Morrow