Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Multiple of Single User Accounts

From: "Gregg, Christopher S." <csgregg () STTHOMAS EDU>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:26:18 -0500

We use Sun's Identity Manager to manage the roles and it keeps AD in sync.  However, changes within roles (particularly
the staff role) are still a challenge and requires additional (manual) auditing at this point.

Chris

Chris Gregg
Director of Information Technology
Information Resources and Technologies