Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Personal Email

From: "Stanclift, Michael" <michael.stanclift () ROCKHURST EDU>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 10:06:24 -0500

It would seem to me the question here is less about using your work email for personal use, and more about adding
personal accounts into Outlook, etc. We do not support users adding personal accounts to the work machines, but we do
not actively prohibit it. If it causes issues with their ability to use their Outlook with our Exchange box, we will
remove it. If they have other problems with their system or email profile and we have to blow the system away, we will
not restore it.

Michael Stanclift
Network Analyst
Rockhurst University