Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Solaris Patch management

From: Paul Keser <pkeser () STANFORD EDU>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 08:32:14 -0800

I believe we have been using it 5 years.  I've only been here 4 so I
don't know what else was evaluated.  When I was at NASA Ames we used
Patchlink.  It didn't seem to have as wide a feature set but that was 5+
years ago...

- -PaulK

Paul Keser
Assoc. Information Security Officer
Stanford University
650.724.9051
GPG Fingerprint:  DBA3 E20F CE91 28AA DA1C  4A77 3BD9 C82D 2699 24FB

Emery Rudolph wrote:
Very good. How long have you been using it and did you evaluate other
products like PatchLink?

Very Best Regards,

Emery Rudolph
Acting Director, Systems Management
University of Maryland University College
301-985-7447
http://www.umuc.edu