Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Student ID Verification System

From: "Drews, Adam" <adrews () JJC EDU>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:00:44 -0600

I would also be very interested in hearing what others have to say regarding this subject.

Adam Drews
Information Security Analyst
Learner Support and Technology Services
Information Security Office

Joliet Junior College
1215 Houbolt Rd.
Joliet, IL  60431
P: (815) 280-2667
F: (815) 280-2668

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The information contained in this e-mail message is legally privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message.