Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Copy of Network Audit RFQ - Univ of Redlands

From: "Then, Keri" <Keri_Then () REDLANDS EDU>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:08:17 -0800

Since so many of you asked for a copy of our Network Audit RFQ, I have
attached an "edited" copy.  Included is a list of work standards and
publications to which I received several responses from the SECURITY
listserv group as to which publications to include.  Thank-you to all.

We sent the RFQ to 5 vendors and expect to see responses by Nov 20,
2009.  The selected vendor will perform a network audit and validate
remediation on an annual basis.

Regards,

Keri

Keri A. Then